Two Storey 2 bedroomed house
This Grade II Listed Victorian building was built in 1848 as part of a set of canal maintenance workshops, with the area that will be converted into the stunning double height open plan kitchen believed to have been built later.
- Double height kitchen dining area with exposed beams, central island and three sets of French doors into a private garden.
- Dining Area with large roof lantern.
- Part double height separate living area.
- Downstairs WC.
- Mezzanine study area.
- Feature oak tread staircase which leads to the mezzanine bedrooms.
- Oak doors to be provided throughout.
The kitchen has fully integrated appliances including:
- Neff double oven
- Neff 5 ring gas hob
- Neff fridge/freezer
- Neff dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms, each with a walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom.
The bathrooms each have:
- Villeroy and Boch wc’s and vanity units
- Crosswater taps
- Chrome ladder towel rails
- Master bathroom has a bath with shower over, the en-suite has a shower cubicle.
Bedroom floors will be carpeted, living areas are to have a timber flooring and bathroom floors will be tiled.
Back to Dwellings