Two Storey 2 bedroomed house
This Grade II Listed Victorian building was built in 1848 as part of a set of canal maintenance workshops. However, what will be the stunning double height open plan kitchen is believed to have been built later in 1903.
- Double height kitchen dining area with exposed beams, central island and three sets of French doors into a private garden.
- Living area.
- Downstairs WC.
- Mezzanine study area.
- Feature oak tread staircase which leads to the mezzanine bedrooms.
The kitchen has fully integrated appliances including:
- Siemens double oven
- Siemens 5 ring gas hob
- Zanussi full height fridge
- Siemens dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms, each with a walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom.
The bathrooms each have:
- Villeroy and Boch wc’s and vanity units
- Crosswater taps
- Chrome ladder towel rails
- Master bathroom has a bath with shower over, the en-suite has a shower cubicle.
Bedroom floors will be carpeted, living areas are to have a timber flooring and bathroom floors will be tiled.
Back to Dwellings